This visit is dedicated to children from 8 to 13 years old accompanied by their parents and adapted to the age of each child to discover the journey of Jewish children and their families during the Second World War.
Visiting accompanied by the mediators of the Maison d'Izieu, children are also invited to seek information in the exhibition with the help of a booklet given free of charge at the reception of the memorial. At the end of the tour, those who wish to do so can make a text or a drawing related to what they have discovered.
From 01/01/ to 31/12/
VISIT FOR CHILDREN FROM 8 TO 13 YEARS OLD:
Supplement to the entrance fee to the memorial:
+ 2€ per child with 1 free accompanying person
+ 2€ per additional adult
ENTRANCE FEES TO THE MEMORIAL :
> Normal rate: 7 €.
> Reduced rate: 5 € (10-18 years old, students, retired people, jobseekers, members, large family card, disabled people)
> Free of charge: children under 10 years of age, former deportees, veterans
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card