"The Three Hats" restaurant
The restaurant Les Trois Chapeaux offers you a modern home-made catering made of fresh and reasoned products. For lunch and dinner, the chef concocts a unique dish (surprise) around gourmet and bistronomic dishes for all tastes.
A local cuisine, benevolent, joyful and flavors inspired by all the cuisines of the world awaits you...An address Saveurs de l'Ain and Vignobles & Découvertes. (Reservation is recommended).
Open Wednesday to Sunday lunchtime and Friday and Saturday evenings
The restaurant is due to reopen in early July.
Starter, main course or main course and dessert: 18 €.
Starter + main course + dessert: 25 €.
Evening and Sunday :
4-course menu: €35
Organic and/or biodynamic wines: price ex-cellar + 10 €
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Coach access
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Visual alarm with flash light
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)