Restaurant, ice-cream parlour and bar, on the banks of the Rhone and ViaRhôna, with a superb view of the lake and the Pre-Alps chain from the shaded terrace.
You will find a seasonal cuisine, home-made ice creams in a modern decor and a relaxed atmosphere.
You will find seasonal cuisine, homemade ice cream in a modern setting and a relaxed atmosphere.
Reopening expected around 9 June.
From June to September:
open Wednesday to Monday lunchtime from 10am to midnight.
Closed Monday evening and Tuesday.
The rest of the year:
open Thursday and Friday evenings from 5pm to midnight and Saturday and Sunday from 10am to midnight
Annual closure from 4 to 28 October 2021
A la carte: 7 to 19 €
Child menu: 9 €
Menu of the day: 14 to 19 €
Café: 1.20 €.
- Shady grounds
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Boules area
- Car park
- Baby chair
- Covered terrace
- Shady terrace
- Charging station for 2 electric wheels
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
- Restaurant for children
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)