Located in a natural and preserved setting, l'Écoinçon offers its guests moments of sharing in a friendly atmosphere. Between the lake and the mountains, this charming restaurant offers you a cuisine coming from the Bugist and Alsatian regions.
Traditional, Savoyard or vegetarian flambé pies (flammeküeches) à la carte all year round.
Sauerkraut, meat and fish à la carte in winter.
In July and August: unlimited barbecue (salad and raw vegetables, assortment of grilled meats and fruit salad) every Friday *subject to favorable weather conditions.
In addition, flammeküeches, pizzas and burgers are available to take away.
Open all year round from Wednesday to Sunday (except during winter):
- Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 2:30pm and from 5pm to 9:30pm
- Friday and Saturday from 10am to 10pm
- Sunday from 10am to 9.30pm
During the winter season, the restaurant is only open for lunch and dinner on Friday, lunch and dinner on Saturday and lunch on Sunday.
A la carte: 7.50 to 30 €
Adult menu: 15 to 32 €
Child menu: 8 to 10 €
Group menu: 15 to 30 €
Dish of the day: from 11 €
Menu of the day: from 14.50 €.
Group rate available for > 8 people.
- Play area
- Baby chair
- Shady grounds
- Garden room
- Summer kitchen
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Fishing lake
- Tourist information
- Pets welcome
- Coach access
- Tourist brochures
- Buffet meal
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
- Restaurant for children
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Absence of steps
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
In addition to the reception
Methods of payment
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)