The OOcup returns to Ain in 2020 after its passage in 2018.
It will be composed of 5 stages located in the municipalities of Haut-Valromey, Injoux-Génissiat and Gex.
New OOcup 2020 programme:
- 29, 30, 31 July and 1 August: 4 days training camp.
- 8 and 9 August: model event (training races) in Haut-Valromey
- 10 August: free training in la Praille (Plateau d'Hauteville)
- 11 to 15 August: OOCup.
OOcup training camp from July 29 to August 1, 2020
- Wednesday July 29 in Champdor.
- Thursday 30 July Haut Valromey - Plans d'Hotonnes (L’Angoulot).
- Friday 31 July Haut Valromey - Plans d'Hotonnes (La Chèvre).
- Saturday August 1st Haut Valromey (Petit Abergement - Forêt des Amortais).
OOcup competition from August 8 to 15, 2020
- Saturday August 8 in Champdor. Competition 1 for the OOOcup preparation.
- Sunday August 9 Haut Valromey - Plans d'Hotonnes (La Chèvre). Competition 2 for the OOOcup preparation.
- Monday August 10 Plateau Hauteville (La Praille) and Haut Valromey - Plans d'Hotonnes. Free trainings
- Tuesday August 11 Mijoux (Col de la Faucille). OOcup stage 1
- Wednesday August 12 Haut Valromey (Forêt des Moussières 1). OOcup stage 2
- Thursday August 13 Haut Valromey (Forêt des Moussières 2). OOcup stage 3
- Friday August 14 Injoux Genissiat (le Tumet). Via col de Cuvery. OOcup stage 4
- Saturday August 15 Haut Valromey (Plans d'Hotonnes - Crêt Fury). OOcup stage 5
Duration of the races: between 45 mins and 1h30, depending on your level.
For children, depending on age: between 15 and 30 minutes of running.
The competitions from August 8 to 9 take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The competitions from August 11 to 15 take place from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
From Tuesday 11 to Saturday 15 August 2020.
Prices not available.