This farm on the Plateau de Retord makes and sells jams, coulis, delicacies, jellies, syrups, honey and herbal teas, made from the farm's own fruit and plants.
At the Gaëtannies farm, located at an altitude of 970 m, the activity is divided into three areas: picking, drying and selling.
During the winter season and depending on the weather conditions, Annie will take you to discover her production plots and will show you her production premises.
The farm's production is based on three different areas:
- The production of small fruits, the picking of flowers, plants and wild fruits are used to make jams, coulis, delicacies, jellies and syrups.
- The production, picking and drying of aromatic and medicinal plants are used to make delicious herbal teas.
- The production of mountain honey
The fruits and plants are hand-picked and processed on the farm, without chemicals.
Where to find the products of the Gaëtannies :
- At Servi Nature in Les Plans d'Hotonnes,
- At the Bugey-Valromey museum,
- At the Chalet de Cuvery,
- At SAS Pellilo in Plateau d'Hauteville.
Open all year round, by reservation
- Car park
- Private parking
- Free car park
- Sales on site
- Farm shop
- Home delivery
- Collection from the farm
Methods of payment