Producers of fine AOC Bugey wines since 1967, the Caveau Bugiste is well known for the quality of its wines and its warm welcome.
During the confinement, the Caveau Bugiste remains open at the usual times 9am-12pm and 2pm-7pm, every day, even on Sundays. Also open on 1st and 11th November.
In addition to wine, you will find various grocery products: terrines, Nantua quenelles, honeys, jams, walnut and hazelnut oils, biscuits, sausages...
Thank you to privilege the payment by credit card and to provide you if possible with a mask.
To avoid a possible wait, do not hesitate to place your order beforehand by phone.
Free tasting of the wines from the cellar: Bugey White, Red, Rosé and traditional method. IGP Côteaux de l'Ain, Marcs et Fines du Bugey, Manicle Blanc and Rouge, Roussette de Virieu.
At the Caveau Bugiste, you can enjoy free of charge :
- the projection of an HD film "Tourism, viticulture and gastronomy in the Pays de Brillat-Savarin" in several languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, Japanese, Russian).
- the Museum of Winegrower Traditions where you can admire an exceptional collection of more than 800 corkscrews and more than 500 liqueur glasses.
- of the museum of tools for the stone trades
- monthly painting and sculpture exhibitions
- numerous gift ideas and local products
Outside, there are children's games and a picnic area in the shade of monumental stone sculptures.
From 02/01 to 31/12/2021
Opening hours daily between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 7 pm.
Closed exceptionally on December 25th.
Free of charge.
Group rate available for > 15 people.
- Play area
- Picnic area
- Camper van reception area
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Booking obligatory
- Tourist brochures
- Tour free of charge
- Home delivery
- Online shop
- Site, building totally accessible
In addition to the reception
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
326 rue de la Vigne des Bois 01350 Vongnes Show / Hide location
Direct, Le Caveau Bugiste
- 04 79 87 92 32