The farm is located at the foot of the Grand Colombier, at the entrance to the Lavours Nature Reserve. Christelle and Bruno raise pigs, cattle (milk calves and cows) and lambs in the open air.
The sausages are made with meat from the farm only, in an ancestral and traditional way without any addition or nitrite salt.
All these products are available at the Belley market on Saturday mornings or directly at the farm shop and at the Myriade producers' shop in Grésy sur Aix.
On the spot, visit of the mini-farm possible and restaurant with the products of the farm.
All year round, daily.
Free of charge.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
- Reception room
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Educational visits
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Room hire
- Themed tour
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Farm shop
- Sale on the markets
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
AIGNOZ 1263 rte d'Aignoz Aignoz 01350 Ceyzérieu Show / Hide location
Direct, Christelle Magnin - La Ferme et le restaurant du Marais
- 04 79 42 24 35
- 04 79 81 06 34