Family farm at the foot of the Grand Colombier, at the entrance to the Marais de Lavours nature reserve. Home-made meats and delicatessen. Free-range pigs, suckling calves, lambs and highland cows.
Christelle, Bruno, Anthony and Fanny have been living at the foot of the Grand Colombier for 20 years. They raise pigs, heifers and milk-fed calves in the traditional way. All the animals are fed with hay and cereals produced on the farm.
All meat and sausages are sold directly, with great respect for nature and the animals.
High quality meats and charcuterie (made with meat from the farm only) are sold fresh and vacuum packed.
The products are made on the farm, in-house, without any nitrite salt or additives.
The farm's products are available at the Belley market on Saturday mornings or directly at the farm shop or at the Myriade producers' shop in Grésy-sur-Aix.
On the spot, visit the mini-farm and restaurant with the products of the farm during the summer season.
- from 7 January to 31 March and from 7 November to 24 December, open on Thursdays and Fridays from 9.30am to 6.30pm
- from 1 April to 8 May and from 24 October to 6 November, open every day from 10 am to 6.30 pm
- from 9 May to 30 June and from 1 September to 23 October, open from Wednesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6.30 pm.
- From 1 July to 31 August, open every day from 10 am to 6.30 pm.
Free of charge.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
- Reception room
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Educational visits
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Themed tour
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist routes
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Farm shop
- Sale on the markets
- Sale on collective point of sale
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card