L'Intégral is a theatre located in the Ain region which offers, between September and June, a diversified cultural programme in the main artistic disciplines of theatre, music, dance and humour.
The seasons are composed and balanced between artistic discoveries and nationally renowned headliners.
L'Intégral remains a place of creation, attentive to the artists, by regularly hosting artistic residencies which then benefit from the stage and the technical equipment of the performance hall.
Functional and modular, the performance hall is perfectly adapted for professional use. It can accommodate all types of shows or events, including those requiring significant logistics.
L'Intégral also welcomes associations, which participate in the development of the cultural life of the city and the surrounding areas, as well as cultural projects in partnership with schools and other cultural structures of the community.
L'Intégral is also a place for professional meetings and exchanges, regularly hosting congresses, seminars, trade fairs, inaugurations, event providers, etc.
Opening hours for the full service are as follows
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8am to 12.15pm and from 1pm to 6pm,
- Friday from 8am to 12.15pm and from 1pm to 5pm
Closed on public holidays.
Season subscription 2022/2023
>General public: €15
- priority seating (access to the box office 15 days earlier)
- 15% discount on each show of the cultural season (up to a maximum of 4 subscription cards per person)
- Invitation to the season presentation evening in June
(Individual, nominative subscription, cannot be combined with other reductions, can only be used once per show)
> Associations and works councils: €150
- 15% discount on each show, from the first ticket purchased and for all members of these organisations
- Only on sale at L'Intégral. Subscription by name and cannot be combined with other discounts, valid for all shows in the cultural season.
Details of show prices on L'Intégral's website.
- Car park
- Meeting room
- Room hire
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
In addition to the reception
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
422 Avenue Hoff 01300 Belley Show / Hide location
- 04 79 42 31 88
- Book online