Outdoor area belonging to the Natura 2000 network and labelled Vineyards and Discoveries. Reception building, lake (fishing, swimming), ornithological trail, accrobranching, easy excursions, roller blading rink and speed cycling oval, comfort trail...
1.3 miles of roller blade paths, tennis courts, roller and skate ramp, speed biking track, bird watching path, tree adventures, children’s playground, picnic area, pond (with supervised swimming in summer) and fishing.
All year round
Opening hours daily between 9 am and 12 pm and between 3 pm and 7 pm.
Free of charge. Free access to the area all year round.
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Hearing disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Documentation available in Braille
- Relief map, tactile model or audio device description available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
In addition to the reception
Methods of payment
- Chèques Vacances