Outdoor area belonging to the Natura 2000 network and labelled Vineyards and Discoveries. Reception building, lake (fishing, swimming), ornithological trail, zip line, easy excursions, roller blading rink and speed cycling oval, comfort trail...
1.3 miles of roller blade paths, tennis courts, roller and skate ramp, speed biking track, bird watching path, tree adventures, children’s playground, picnic area, pond (with supervised swimming in summer) and fishing.
Vineyards and Discovery Accreditation
All year round.
Free of charge. Free access to the area all year round.
- Coach parking
- Car park
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
- Hearing disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Documentation available in Braille
- Relief map, tactile model or audio device description available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
In addition to the reception
Methods of payment
- Travellers Cheque