Along the way, a history of harvesting
Picking and processing of wild and cultivated flowers and berries: wild jams, berry jams, flower and plant syrups, coulis, pestos and chutneys, aperitifs based on Bugey wines and wild plants, crumbles.
Crops grown without any treatment, simple application of compost and manure.
Picking of fruits and flowers well represented locally.
Processing with simple methods and recipes, to best express the tastes and scents that are offered to us.
You can find Serge's products at :
- Savoie Fromages (Chavornay)
- Fruitière du Valromey (Virieu-le-Petit)
- Bugey-Valromey Museum (Lochieu)
- Caveau Bugiste (Vongnes)
- Bleu de l'Ain (Nantua)
- Fruitière d'Aranc
- Complete list available on the website
As well as in the collective sales outlets:
- Tram paysan (Bellegarde)
- Plateau Fermier (Hauteville)
Sale on the farm on Thursday from 4pm to 8pm
All year round, every Wednesday.
- Sale on collective point of sale
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
Methods of payment
80 rue de côte Réal Vovray - Chavornay (Derrière Savoie Fromages) 01510 Arvière-en-Valromey Show / Hide location
Direct, Chemin Faisant - Serge Baquerre
- 06 42 54 30 19