Rowing for disable people
Rowing session accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Adapted boats (removable floats) including a skiff (1 person), a double or a four-person boat.
The Aviron Bugey Haut-Rhône Rowing Club, with its modern infrastructure, offers rowing in the "Aviron Sport Santé" framework:
- for physically weakened people
- session adapted to each and every activity
- qualified coach
- club labeled
For Regular, Adapted, Safe and Progressive (RASP) practice.
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
Prices not available.
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
In addition to the reception
Methods of payment
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
Base nautique des Ecassaz Route des Ecassaz 01300 Virignin Show / Hide location