Our main office is located in Belley: find us at 34 Grande Rue.
Opening hours : From May to September – Monday-Saturday: 9.30-12.30 / 2.00-6.00
From October to April -Wednesday to Saturday: 9.30-12.30 / 2.00-6.00
Tourist Information Offices are also located in:
- Culoz: Maison du vélo – Rue du stade (at the foot of the Grand Colombier)
From June to September – Tuesday-Saturday: 9:00-12:30 / 1:30-5:00
- Les Plans d’Hotonnes – Maison des Plans (ski, mountain bike and hiking resort).
Open everyday in winter and on Saturdays in summer. From 9:30 to 1:00 / 1:30 to 4:00
- Champagne-en-Valromey – Maison de Pays, Place Brillat Savarin.
Open on Thursdays and Saturdays in April and from September to December and on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from May to October. From 9:00 to 12:00 / 2:00 to 5:00
The tourist information offices are accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- Welcome home and foreign tourists.
- Provide practical information relative to tourism in various languages. (Tourist guide, maps, activity guide, …).
- Free Wifi in Belley, Champagne-en-Valromey and Les Plans d’Hotonnes.
- A place to charge your device.
- Tourist store with souvenirs, books, local products…
Tel : +33 (0)4 79 81 29 06