Sport for all, orienteering is a perfect activity to combine thinking with physical activities. Alone or with your family, orienteering is for everyone to enjoy: be one with nature, discover a new place, find control markers, or running as fast as possible on a course.
-OOcup is back in Bugey, find accommodation availilbilities in the area, practical information, on our OOcup 2020 page shortly.
The Tourist Information Centre can provide assistance in English, German, Russian, Italian and Spanish to prepare your stay and make sure you make the best of the area during your holidays in France.
Do not hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You wish to come with your club and practice orienteering with maps used during the OOcup and in other corners of Ain? Find the maps of OOcup by getting in touch with the orienteering Ain comity
by email at cd01courseorientation@gmail.
Looking for the best places to stay and some tips to get around our region ?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com
Permanent orienteering courses in Bugey.
– 6 permanent orienteering courses in Bugey are available starting from les Plans d’Hotonnes.
Maps areavailable at the Tourist information centre in Belley, or in the offices of Les Plans d’Hotonnes and Champagne en Valromey as well as in the shop Servi’Nature in Les Plans d’Hotonnes (prices vary between €1 and €3).
> 1 course for children:
– The fox course composed of 10 control markers
> 3 easy courses:
– The snail course 2.2 km and 12 control markers
– The sheep course 3.5 km and 13 control markers
– The rabbit course 4.8 km and 16 control markers
> 2 more technical courses requiring orienteering competition background:
– The deer course 3.7 km and 14 control markers
– The wild boar course 4.5 km and 16 control markers
2018 OOcup teaser
© Oocup 2018