Bugey Railbikes offer you the really unusual experience of journeying along the former railway line which linked Bugey and Dauphiné on railbikes!
Railbikes are a type of vehicle equipped with railway wheels and powered by pedalling.
- Picnic and rest areas with tables and chairs at both ends of the track.
- Railbikes for up to 5 people, depending on the model chosen.
- Possibility of attaching baby car seats onto the railbikes.
- Certain models allow children to pedal too.
- Easy to change direction at either end of the course.
From 16/04 to 07/11/2018, every Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.
€18 per railbike for 4 to 5 people (discounted rate if 3 or more railbikes are hired).
- Pets welcome
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
In addition to the reception
Children must be accompanied by at least one adult per railbike.
Methods of payment
At Bugey Railbikes, for the usual price, you can now hire the Baby Train - a railbike which the little ones can pedal on too!
The adults sit behind and can therefore watch over the young ones and work the brakes, if necessary.
The Baby Train is very spacious and suitable for up to 5 people. There is a floor so don't forget to bring your picnic basket or cooler along with you! Booking essential!